You can type here any text you want

1G4GJ1179HP421324 - 1987 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
Make: BUICK
Model: REGAL
Year: 1987
Mileage: 23995
Color: GRAY
Vin: 1G4GJ1179HP421324
Vehicle type: COUPE
Title type: DLR/DIS/EXP-CT OTHERS-ACQ
Primary damage: MINOR DENTS/SCRATCHE
Condition: Salvage
Price: 5100.00 (starting)

Salvage BUICK REGAL 1987 for sale, vin: 1G4GJ1179HP421324 in LOS ANGELES, CA, 90001, USA, color: GRAY, price: 5100.00

11634391_1X.JPG

Man those are some nice looking wheels, in fact its a nice car all together! How is it a salvage title? minor dents and scratches? Does this mean someone tried turning something in on a claim and they deemed it total because of blue book value?

I thought it was way to nice looking to be in salvage status as well. Maybe it was stolen and recovered?

Other than LA does it say where this car is at? Wrecking yard? Impound lot? Auction house? I keep thinking about this car....

I dont know why people look down on salvage cars so much. Its not the cars fault that some scum stole it and it got recovered which is the case most of the time. It doesnt make them any less a turbo buick. Id take that car in a second. I have a salvage GN. Completely original and super clean. Id rather have it than some of the dogs I see people trying to get 10k for that need everything but wait, they have a clean title. At least when they are driving down the street in that rat, they can hold the title out the window so people can say, man that GN is a turd but man, thats one clean title...lol

Back