You can type here any text you want

1LE TA with a pretty good story

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pittsburghkid

Displacement Replacement.
just happened to be checkin out some cars for sale on ebay and came across this one. Sounds like an appreciative TB member would make a good owner. Well one that has the means to anyway.:rolleyes:

Pontiac : Trans Am | eBay

It's a nice $10K car, but some cars are rare because no one wanted them.

Who would order ANY 305 5speed TA in '92 when 6 speed cars with a 100% new body style and 70+ more horespower were just 8 months away?

Nobody with a clue, would.

$23K is Crack territory.

I think it's pretty interesting because of it's rarity. Who knows, in 20-30 years this might bring 100k.

You are hitting the crack pipe, too.

Nobody wanted a 305 1LE TA in 1992 and the same amount of people will want one 20-30 years from now.

If this car was SCCA national Champion in 1992, maybe. But since the dudes Exwife drove it and crashed it into the back of the garage, I highly doubt it.

The Ebay price is already $21K Watch it drop below $15 K and not sell.

maybe i am but it has a clear title and if there's only 4 like the guy says, sh!tty 305 or not it should still be worth something because of the rarity. i don't know why it doesn't have the 350 tho.

Because they couldn't get the "made of glass" T-5 to live behind a 350, which is also why they switched to the T-56 in '93.

It will be worth something: about 1/2 what he is currently asking for it.

A TTA has most of the 1LE stuff and is a second faster in 1/4 mile. You can find a perfect, super low mile one for what this guy is asking for his wife's beater.

cool, rare, car....yes. $23k....NO! I can see where the owner is comming from going down this road but a few months and this guy will get a reality check. $10000-12000 is good money.

$20-25000 in todays market will have your head spinning at what you can buy for that kind of money.

Back