You can type here any text you want

$2,000+ Teflon braided fuel system, cell, fittings, filter, Champion rails etc.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Update 8-23-14: Only fuel rails are left, everything else sold!

I have for sale a fuel system that I had planned to run E85 on, and due to my current situation, I am putting it up for sale. I know the first thing someone is going to ask is for me to separate the Champion fuel rails. I am selling this ONLY as a complete kit as I ordered all the O-ring fittings etc. for it. It is setup for a dual feed. Everything is new never installed:

• Aeromotive A1000 Stealth 15 Gallon Aluminum Cell Part number 18660
  • Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator Part number 13101
  • Aeromotive Fuel Filter
  • Aeromotive Fuel Pump Controller Part Number 16306
  • 2 Aeromotive Fuel Filter Brackets
  • Aeromotive Fuel Distribution "Y" Block
  • 2 15ft rolls of -8 Aeroquip Teflon Braided lines
  • Champion Fuel Rails(had them anodized to run E85)
  • Bulkheads to run lines through trunk floor.
  • Breathers for vent lines.

It has all new Black O-ring to -8AN fittings, and all new fittings for the teflon hose. You can see how many 45's, 90's and straight fittings are in there. Plenty to do a system from front to back.

All of this retails for over $2,000 and that is not even including the fittings.

The Fuel cell has a -10 outlet on the pump, the fuel filter has -10 inlet/outlet, and the fuel pressure regulator has two -10 inlets, and -6 return. All of these come with adapters to go to -8.

I also have the insulated clamps for the lines as you see in the photo.

Asking $1500 OBO for the package. I will consider a trade plus cash for an excellent condition old school ATR front mount or any non-china front mount that has 2.5" pipes.

Here are the photos.

Last edited:
Where did you get the fittings?
Conrad

Back