2 GMP 1:18 for sale

Doug

What is the difference between the GNX model and the GNX Centennial edition:confused:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Once again you are full of knowledge on this stuff. Thank you again you have been a very informative person. ;)
I've been in this diecast hobby for a long time and I'm still learning stuff myself.

I think it's awesome that the hobby has finally recognized the Turbo Buick. GMP keeps its production kinda low which could be both good or bad. Good if you already have one for your collection, but bad if you need it.

It's too bad that you got into the hobby on the tail end of the 1:18 scale run. I could have gotten you some sweet prices on the older Buick releases.

Originally posted by troGNman
I've been in this diecast hobby for a long time and I'm still learning stuff myself.

I think it's awesome that the hobby has finally recognized the Turbo Buick. GMP keeps its production kinda low which could be both good or bad. Good if you already have one for your collection, but bad if you need it.

It's too bad that you got into the hobby on the tail end of the 1:18 scale run. I could have gotten you some sweet prices on the older Buick releases.

I need 3 more to complete my set of 1/18 GN'S. I have 7, I need a few more than I am done, or I am in trouble with the wife. I think 10 is enough, once I have 10 I am going to get a nice glass display and hang it in the Garage. ;)

I will post what I have, maybe you can tell me what I am missing:eek:

This is what I have so far, what am I missing to complete a set of 10 :confused:

1/18 Diecast

1) 87 Drag GN
2) Tweaked
3) 87 GNX-X-Ray White
4) 87 Silver Turbo T
5) 87 Chrome GN
6) 87 Black GN

I am in the works of buying the 83 prototype. That would make 7. :p

Originally posted by NJTurbo
This is what I have so far, what am I missing to complete a set of 10 :confused:

1/18 Diecast

1) 87 Drag GN
2) Tweaked
3) 87 GNX-X-Ray White
4) 87 Silver Turbo T
5) 87 Chrome GN
6) 87 Black GN

I am in the works of buying the 83 prototype. That would make 7. :p
Add these to your want list.......or not.:eek: I have counted 17 cars in my collection.

8) 85 Burgandy T-Type
9) 85 GN
10) 86 GN
11) 86 WH-1 Black/Grey
12) 86 T-Type, White
13) 87 GNX
14) 87 GNX, Black Chrome 2003 Buick Centennial
15) 87 Blue T, made for Diecastmuscle.com
16) 87 Blue Chrome T, made for Diecastmuscle.com, 200 made
17) 87 Yellow w/flames Drag GN, (Very hard to find)

Good luck with your collection!