You can type here any text you want

2 Limiteds FOR SALE..taking offers!! PICS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slowcar

Banned
I have two Limiteds for sale... very rare cars...
1. car one is a blue with cloth interior and the rare W02 package...mint interior and exterior is excellent also... car has 75k miles.. no rust and is all stock except for exhaust...

2. Car two is a Burgandy on tan leather Limited with 27k original miles.. one owner car except for me... car has a few dings .. but all ORIGINAL INCLUDING THE TIRES.. PLUGS WIRES, BRAKE PADS, COIL PACK ...EVERYTHING!!!! .......Interior is mint and the seats look like they were barely sat in....

This is the deal... Limited's rarely come up for sale... I know this..we all know this .......these cars are great for the Limited lover who wants a car that wasn't beat on and untouched...prime examples.... I am selling to purchase a 10sec. car .. GN preferred .....But a T or Limited modified and ready for the street would be ok... I will consider a trade in that direction for one of the cars... but the GN must be perfect and well built.....Or I will take offers on the cars...... I had previously set a price at $16k for each... too high so now I am taking offers.... you want a LIMITED with low miles and zero mods and wear and tear then make me an offer... I am open....I have driven these cars for less then 100 miles each upon purchase about 9 months ago.... the 10 sec. GN or T would be a more suitable car for me since I will not modify one of these cars period...AND I love driving them....

Link to PICS :retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

offers are coming.. gotta move these cars soon

buying a car this week.. these cars have got to go.... call me with more offers 954-548-7706.. Mark

Back