2 Precision Front Mount IC's for sale with pipes..

text me six 1 five 533 seven one seven 2 for more pics if needed....shandy

i ended up buying the one on ebay. i appreciate you offering me one of yours at a very fair price, however. GLWS

Since our "for sale" section currently looks like ebay, I'll act like an ebay buyer...

I offer you $100 and I'll pay shipping, thanks! Send me payment information and I'll get payment out to you right away!....:rolleyes:

Listen, I'm about to end this right now. $110 shipped and that's my final offer. I can go $120 for both. .

This post along with a couple others on here lately is crazy....not just one member here doing it nowadays..,this SHIT should be blocked/ and or locked...Mike

Like said before, this "IS NOT EBAY". But tb.com where buying stuff from fellow member shouldn't be a contest on an extra $5 Fucking dollars.....again... Mike

Last edited:
This post along with a couple others on here lately is crazy....not just one member here doing it nowadays..,this SHIT should be blocked/ and or locked...Mike

Like said before, this "IS NOT EBAY". But tb.com where buying stuff from fellow member shouldn't be a contest on an extra $5 Fucking dollars.....again... Mike
I agree. I also believe the rest of us agree, which is why it was turned into a joke. This is NOT ebay.