You can type here any text you want

2 ram air's get taken.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cold85

Me and two of my friends who both drive ls1 trans ams decided to go to the dragstrip. One of my buddies claimed he would surely out run me in the 1/4. It is an hour drive to the strip on a four lane highway. We played around with each other on the way there. But no one really tried hard or at least I didn't. When we got to the track I had no idea what i would run because it was my first time. None of us had slicks and the track was very slick. But eventually I got paired beside of both of them. The best either one of them ran was a 13.60 and mine was a 12.20 at 18lbs. So needless to say I did not hear anymore talk about them getting me in the 1/4.

Good for you!

Some people have to learn the hard way:D Were both the ls1 T/As stock?

Both of them had aftermarket exhaust and a few other items like pulleys and little stuff nothing major. Also when we arrived at the track when we were signing in a guy in a brand new porshe twin turbo was bragging about it saying he just paid $115,000.00 for the car. He also said he called named the car vagina because it was the closest thing to sex. I said that was correct since he was a p#&&y. He said it would fly. It turned a 13.50 and that thing was all wheel drive.

I have a pte-51 turbo 42.5 injectors and terry houston downpipe and 3000 stall. I have had no internal engine work done.

Back