You can type here any text you want

2 Turbo Regals for sale near and known to me, Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am disappointed that I missed out on that rosewood with a astro roof! I have specific things I am always looking for and that car fit the bill. Bummer!

Will the real anonymous buyer ,please step up and acknowledge us, curious minds would like to know. I bet GrassCutter bought them, since he lives in FL. Heard he had lots of $$$$$$. LOL...
LOL.. i wish but i did tell ron about them...and am very happy he has the d84...shit i should of bought it ...but im still waiting on my rona check :ROFLMAO:

LOL.. i wish but i did tell ron about them...and am very happy he has the d84...shit i should of bought it ...but im still waiting on my rona check :ROFLMAO:
A stimulus rona check want buy you a nice TB, but it will buy you stimulus LOVE. ... Paper rona checks started printing today, for folks that didn't want to give IRS a account to deposit to. If I received one I may frame it for a year...

A stimulus rona check want buy you a nice TB, but it will buy you stimulus LOVE. ... Paper rona checks started printing today, for folks that didn't want to give IRS a account to deposit to. If I received one I may frame it for a year...
probably void after 90 days :p

Back