20 psi and 100 shot update!

Awwww...So you have to hook up a fuel line to it...Where do you tap for that? And how does it get pressure?

Jason

Awwww...So you have to hook up a fuel line to it...Where do you tap for that? And how does it get pressure?

Jason

on a efi car you connect the fuel line from the shrader valve on the fuel rails to the fuel solenoid and then a line from the solenoid to the nozzle.it is a real easy hookup.if you seen a kit on a car you would understand how it all works.

Here ya go...

Attachments

• DSC04358 (2).jpg
    DSC04358 (2).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 355
Just to touch briefly on the "pill/jet size" subject...

Keep in mind, the fuel and nitrous jet size is usually best determined when you know what fuel pressures you will be running.

A 42 fuel jet flows ALOT more fuel @43psi than it does @8psi.
This is the reason why the fuel jet is sometimes smaller than the nitrous jet when used in a fuel injected/boosted application.
As boost regulated fuel pressure rises, so does the flow through the jet... This is what keeps A/F ratios in check as boost comes up.

There is a map floating around somewhere, that shows jetting flow rates at various fuel pressures... IF you really wanted to split hairs.;)

I just stick to the factory jetting from NOS, and it keeps me out of trouble. :cool:
The jetting is calculated to maintain a safe A/F ratio at factory Buick fuel pressures. Any small increases in fuel pressure will only richen the A/F ratio... which is still a safe place to be.

I'll see if I can find the .pdf file that supports my claims. :D

Here's the instructions and suggested jetting for the NOS kit...

http://www.holley.com/data/Products/Technical/A5116-SNOS.pdf

And some additional info showing recommended jetting for Turbo Buick and also EFI applications...

Attachments

• fuel jet map.jpg
    fuel jet map.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 239
  • fuel jet map buick turbo.jpg
    fuel jet map buick turbo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 245
I have a question about the MAFTPRO and wideband setup. I am also using the MAFTPro and will be buying a wideband o2 in the next couple of weeks. Which setup did you get? How easy is it to tune through the MAFTPro? Do you tune through it or do you use a seperate tool?