You can type here any text you want

20+ year collection of Buick literature....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNDER-PRESSURE

..... Member .....
20+ year collection of Turbo Buick related literature FOR SALE.

GSCA GS X-tra's, Sept. 1982 thru 2005, ........... 117 issues!
RARE GSCA Torque sheet issues, ........................ 3
Windstorm Advisor, 1994 - 2000 ....................... 23 issues
Kenne Bell Newsletters & Tech pages
The Source News letters
Grand News
Vintage Turbo Buick speed parts flyers

RARE 1987 GSCA Calendar

175 issues of Hard to find Turbo Buick related info. GREAT GN, GNX, TTA, GS & Syclone tech, tricks & tips in every issue.

.................... $300.00 with FREE shipping, Pay Pal accepted....................

Additional pic's in signature link. Thanks for looking!!

100_1812.jpg

Is the dog included?:biggrin:

Chris and I go WAY back.
He was the guy that took me to the track for the first time

Come to think of it,I blame him for all the money I have spent!:D

Chris and I go WAY back.
He was the guy that took me to the track for the first time

Come to think of it,I blame him for all the money I have spent!:D

It's been fun watching you spend all that money. :biggrin: Almost as much fun as watching all the NOS your IROC took......ahhhh, the good ol' days!!

It's been fun watching you spend all that money. :biggrin: Almost as much fun as watching all the NOS your IROC took......ahhhh, the good ol' days!!

Otto told me about that car. A slug on the motor and a monster on the can. Was his luck as $hitty back in the early 90's as it has been lately? Hopefully he will have better luck in the future.

Otto told me about that car. A slug on the motor and a monster on the can. Was his luck as $hitty back in the early 90's as it has been lately? Hopefully he will have better luck in the future.

His luck was MUCH better back then & i'm glad to see him get away from the Turbo Buicks. These Buicks are good for burnouts & cruisenights..... they make terrible racingcars that have never been able to compete in the real world. I wish Otto all the luck in the World & look forward to seeing his next creation. ;)

His luck was MUCH better back then & i'm glad to see him get away from the Turbo Buicks. These Buicks are good for burnouts & cruisenights..... they make terrible racingcars that have never been able to compete in the real world. I wish Otto all the luck in the World & look forward to seeing his next creation. ;)
Dont post that one in the other forums:eek: . Thatll get a few peoples attention. No doubt when an experienced tuner applies his knowledge gained from playing with the TR's over the years to a larger ci v-8 they will really kick a$$.

Back