You can type here any text you want

200-4r best race shifter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
B+M quicksilver

Attachments

• DSC05907.JPG
    DSC05907.JPG
    892.6 KB · Views: 101
All the pictures are gone...

thats a damnn shame.........i will try to remember to get a couple when i get home

I had a Pro Ratchet for a short time. It looked awesome in the factory plate. Functionality ... I couldn't stand the double ratchet from Park to Reverse and Reverse back to Park. I went with a B&M Mega shifter which doesn't look near as nice but functionality it great.

Bryan

Hammer shifter fitment isnt bad,the boot started cracking less than one year. The shifter movement is way to tight but does have a light to see what gear its in. Not happy with it ,looking for somthing else...maybe a pistol shifter but none have a light.

I really like how this one looks. Was it hard to make it work in your car? Anymore details ?
Old thread….

I ran a B&M Quick Silver in my first T-Type RU.
It takes some work modifying the underside of the console, as well as determining the proper spot to mount the shifter, after you remove that welded plate. All of this needs to be done in order to get it to function properly with the console's factory lid.

Mark's thread above (TR Custom Parts) that BEATAV8 linked to is exactly what I did when I installed mine many moons ago.
I had a buddy that had a Hurst Quarter Stick and one of Kirban's custom plates for the overlay, in his T that looked good. Unfortunately, those are like unicorn's teeth to find these days.

- Patrick

Quicksilvershifter.jpg

Back