200-r4 Crossmember

bandv93

Wanted crossmember for the 200-r4 trans. I am wanting to swap the trans this spring. Hopefully in Michigan :biggrin:

Also will the inspection cover from the TH250 fit on the 200-r4?

I have an "Iceman" x-member. It is the same as a G-Force only a litlle nicer IMO.
Iceman sells these on Malibu racing. It is a double hump style, and will easily clear 3in exhaust.

$125 for this, and I will throw in the converter cover. ;)
And, I am in Michigan.
Thanks, Brian

Where in Michigan Brian? What about just a single hump crossmember, I saw iceman's were all double hump.

Correction...
I located one. $50. I am in Roseville, 48066.
Doing a small road trip to Jackson Friday evening.
Brian

Correction...
I located one. $50. I am in Roseville, 48066.
Doing a small road trip to Jackson Friday evening.
Brian

That sounds a little better, would it still come with that converter cover :rolleyes: is it something that you will have for a month or so? or should I send you the money too hold the part till I can get down there and pick it up? would really like better weather to bring my car out of hibernation and see what you'd suggest on several topics with my project(s). :biggrin:

If your ever board, and need some dry reading visit, 84cutlass.com
the car isn't a car ment for the track by any means, just a good ride.

The inspection cover wont fit. One from the THM200 is the same as the 200-4R.

now you have me wondering if I even know what transmission I have???:confused: I can tell that it was obviousaly rebuilt but uncertain if it was replaced with a different trans (M31) Only picture I had was from above didn't know if it would help.

Attachments

• old engine 034.jpg
    old engine 034.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 48
I have a few of the stock 200r4 trans crossmembers, I have parted out a bunch of monte carlo super sports. $68 shipped for a crossmember.