2000 Chevy Blazer For Sale!

VegasSE

Sorry for the repost, but I cannot figure out how to edit the other thread.

2000 Chevrolet Blazer LT
4 wheel + all wheel drive
93,200 miles
Car color is sand
Interior is grey
Located in Las Vegas NV

Blazer is one owner, has never been in an accident. No tears in the interior or carpet, no dents, two tiny door dings (paintless dent repair would take them out no sweat), no accidents of any kind.

Paint is very nice, and still is very clear, shiny, and still has clear and visible metallic flake in it, as is the interior. The only thing other than the two tiny door dings is that door trim on the driver's side has a slight discoloration, but you have to be pretty particular to notice.

No rust at all anywhere on it.

Engine was rebuilt 3000 miles ago, trans and 4wd work perfectly. I just had a vacuum hose fixed on the trans that caused it to stay in 4wd. This is very common on Blazers and is a simple fix.

Power windows, locks, seats, sunroof, a/c, cd player, etc.....It is a fully optioned LT with the exception of leather interior, as it has cloth.

Tires have about 8000 miles on them, brakes have under 5000 miles, and the car has a brand new $100 battery.

Kelly Blue Book says around $7000 depending on condition.

I'd like to get $4000 cash.

No negotiations. I'm already selling the car WELL under what the value is. I just don't drive it, and don't want it on the insurance anymore.

I will add interior pictures later, but as stated, it is very nice with no tears, rips, cracks, splits, etc.....

blazer001.jpg

blazer003.jpg

blazer004.jpg

blazer005.jpg

blazer006.jpg

blazer002.jpg

blazer007.jpg

blazer008.jpg

Here is a list of the things done to the car.

New Driver's seat @ 62,000

New Taillight switch @ 69,000

New Shocks @ 77,000

Front End Aligned @ 77,000

Rear Transfer Case Seal Replaced @ 77,000

Cooling system flush @ 77,000

New Rear Seat Cable @ 80,000

Brakes replaced @ 90,000

New Tires @ 90,000

Engine Rebuild @ 91,000

New Battery @ 93,000

Seriously someone needs to STEAL this car from me. It's worth fully DOUBLE what I'm asking for it. I just want it off my insurance and off my property. :D