You can type here any text you want

2001 regal gs supercharged

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tford

Registered Member
My buddy is trying to sell it. I don't know every detail about it but the trans is built to the hill. It has mild cam, 3" dp, smaller pulley, cai, aftermarket exhaust, reprogrammed pcm, etc. I can find out everything else. It has very nice 20" chrome wheels and is lowered. It has about 13,000 miles and ran 13.1 in the 1/4 mile. I can vouch for this car and it drives and smells like new. Never smoked in. It is a sleaper and all of the badges are off of it. Silver ext w/ leather int. The car is spotless. He is looking to get around $14,000 for it. This car was sold new for about $25,000 and is still show room quality.

I'll get you guys pics this week. I'll try to get them in the next couple of days. Thanks for looking.

it is

sorry I haven't got pics yet for everyone. People who don't know this car and see Buick think it's grandma's car until all they see are the taillights. It'll be at the ocean city,md car show from may 15-18th. I'll tell him to put a for sale sign on it. I've seen him beat mustangs down there with the 20's on.

pics coming soon

Sorry it's been a while. I took the pics last night so I will post them this weekend. I talked to him about the car and he said he is starting at $20,000. He just bought a programmer to tune even more and said the car can run 12's as it sits with a good 60 ft. The car is in Maryland. I know 20k sounds like a lot, but the pictures will speak for me. I wish I could post a sound clip because this thing sounds flat out nasty! I told him I posted that it has a mild cam and he kind of laughed. Maybe a little more than mild.

more pics if you want them

one of odometer, one from rear, one of engine compartment, one from side.

Back