You can type here any text you want

2002 ls1 ss camaro got the smack down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i have guessed my e.t.'s to be around a 13 flat.. and i can just squeeze by the new LS1's. i raced a 2001 6-speed ss once.. he had loud pipes and who knows what else... but the ol' GN still took him on 225/60 radial t/a's. i've got fairly basic add-ons. like stainless exhaust, big IC, k&n, 3"downpipe,headers, and my 200-r has some trick work done... im only runnin 15psi. and i can bark overdrive at 115mph and slightly larger 255/60's.. but i gotta say.. those LS1's have some awesome technology behind em. i'd love to play around with one of those.

smooth87--That must be a strong 13 second car if you can 'bark' overdrive at 115 mph with only 15# boost!!

my car may be a bit faster than 13 flat..(i just dont want to overestimate the car to aviod future disapointment at the dragstrip) but its all in the tranny... and its got a 2400 stall holeshot converter. it takes concious effort to not bark the tires just driving around town. i just had the tranny put back together.. i evidently twisted the shaft in half.(car has 107k on the odometer) i really need to figure out some sort of traction enhancer... it seems like i can feel it twist hitting 2nd and i have had some wheelhop in the past. but yeah.. me and a buddy videotaped a burnout one day(no water) and i was sitting still turning 4800rpm in second gear still on the brakes. my tires were in pieces when i got done.

Back