You can type here any text you want

2002 Subaru WRX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I am selling my WRX to get another tow rig. I bought the car already built which was done by Tim Switzer and Dave Buschur. The car has 52,xxx on it, but all of the mods were done in the last 5,000 to 10,000 miles. It was originally from Florida, and the previous owner had just moved back to Ohio. It has never seen a winter, and is super clean. I bought it last May, and drove it for afew months and parked it. I might have put 1,500 mile on it. It passes emissions, and was getting 24mpg. It was dyno tuned to 300whp/300wtq at 17psi by Tim Switzer. It should run in the 12's no problem.
The car has:
Buschur racing Mitsubishi big 16g turbo
Buschur 3" turbo back exhaust all stainless steel including DP (is loud and mean sounding, but quite in the car)
New cat that can be removed (it was catless)
GFB blow off valve
stainless turbo uppipe
bigger injectors and fuel rail
Walbro 340 pump
manual boost controller
Apex safc fuel controller
will have a new ACT clutch, it now has a dual disc Exedy that sucks on the street, and is overkill at this level
NEW 2003 and up gears in tranny with 1000 miles on it (costs $3500)
Motegi racing 17" wheels
carbon fiber hood
JDM headlights (have a black background instead of chrome)
The car is silver, and all of the emblems have been removed. It does have typical 50,000 mile dings here and there. It comes with the stock turbo, fuel pump, injectors, blow off valve, uppipe, headlights and hood. I sold the exhaust that bolts to the stock turbo. The car also has a Japan spec computer in it from what I was told that has a higher rev limit. I will post pictures tomorrow. Asking $17,500

I cant seem to find the pictures, can you post a link to them? Or some in this thread?

Thanks!

Back