2003 Cadillac Seville SLS w/28k miles!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
My Mom has decided she can no longer drive as is selling her car, or rather I'm selling it for her. The car is practically new, everything works perfect, a few little scuffs here and there from regular wear, but very few even for a 28k mile car.
Battery is brand new as I just replaced it as she let it sit for the last few months and has an 8 year warranty that goes with it.
Oil was just recently changed and has only a few hundred miles on it, have paperwork for that also as dealer performed the work.
Color is called Cashmere/tan. We have all of the maintenance receipts and all of it was performed at the local Cadillac dealer.
All the car needs is tires as they are the originals and have dried and cracked.
Can't find any car comparable with this low of miles, we are asking less than higher mileage cars of the same model. $12,700.

Please email or PM me for info and phone #s.

Here's the original options sticker that was with the car when my Mom purchased the car in 2004.
windowtag.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

Rob, I am looking for a car for a friend, call when you get a chance.
thanks, EJ. 936-203-0591

SOLD, I will take the 79 for $11,800:D
That's funny, my mom refers to her Caddy as the 79..must have been a good year for her, so you want to buy the caddy, you can send the $$ to my paypal account in the morning :D I don't see anything else advertised for sale here so don't be a dead beat buyer :D

You know I could make that post disappear and people would think you were friggin nuts :biggrin: talking to yourself like that..... Oh yeah FREE BUMP for a good dude :biggrin:

My dad has always liked that model Cadillac. I figured it could be a surprise to him.