You can type here any text you want

2003 E-250 Loaded Black 60k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MENTL231

This Was My Personal Work Van. I Drove It Everyday And Took Great Care Of It. The Black Paint Is In Great Condition. It Has Many Options Including, Air, Cruise, Tilt, Power Window's, Power Locks, Power Mirror's, Keyless Entry, Factory Alarm, Rear Climate Control, 6 Disc In Dash Changer, Tinted Window's, Factory Alum Wheels With Michelin Tires In 75% Condition, Full Length Carpet, Cloth Captains Chairs With Armrests, Etc. Tow Package, With 4 Prong And 7 Prong Plugs. I'm The Second Owner. I Bought It With 12 Thousand Miles On It. Oil Was Changed Every 3k. Greased. I Did Ball Joints About 4 Months Ago. And They Are Greasable Unlike The Factory Ones. It Has The 5.4 Liter V-8. Plenty Of Power. Runs Absolutely Perfect. This Is Not One Of Those Fleet Vans With No Options That Was Beat To Death By Disgruntled Employee's. This Van Is Clean. Asking $ 8,500. Nada Value Is $9,000 Without The Power Options. It Also Comes With 4 Black Powder Coated Steel Wheels, With Two Michelin Tires For The Front And Two Brand New Aggressive Snow Tires For The Rear. (774)696-3552. Will Consider Trade For Dodge Cummins Pick Up. Must Be Extended Cab.

Back