You can type here any text you want

2004 Ford F150 XLT CLEAN as can be LOW miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
The truck belongs to my father who must sell it do to is facing impending job loss. He bought the truck about a year ago with little over 35K miles on it from a local trade in (now has 38K miles). It was owned by an elderly man who bough it new. This has got to be the cleanest truck I have ever seen. My father (62) is just as meticulous with the truck as the last owner. The only duty the truck has seen is a few runs to the landfill to get rid of yard leaves. Never been towed with or abused. It's a 2WD XLT with the 4.6 white with tan accent on the bottom. Tan interior never smoked in no stains or tares. Extended or crew cab I'm not sure what to call it but both the rear doors open. It has a nice bed liner, sliding back glass window and chrome wheels. Under the hood its bone stock and clean as can be. For Maryland sales the truck will be sold state inspected. I can send as many pictures as you would like. It is located in Maryland about 20min north of Baltimore. $16,500 please email me at bigblueturbocamaro@yahoo.com or call my father at (410)-848-0077 ask for Larry.

Back