You can type here any text you want

2004 Lincoln Aviator in Black and Gray

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blownbuick

Check out this 2004 Lincoln Aviator in black and gray. I bought it 3 week ago from the 2nd owner with 174k miles. It’s fully loaded with the luxury package. It’s equipped with the legendary Ford 4.6l 32-valve double overhead cam engine, AWD, built-in tow hitch and the list goes on and on. It does need a brake booster to be installed. I have a rebuilt Cardone booster for it, but I’m too fat and old to do the under dash work needed to install it.

I’d love to see it go to a good home. Carfax copy attached as well as few pictures. Message me with questions, pls. $3800

John

(385)216-8228 Aviator1.jpg
Aviator1.jpg

Attachments

I also have the Ford factory service manual and the Ford factory wiring diagram manual for it.

Check out this 2004 Lincoln Aviator in black and gray. I bought it 3 week ago from the 2nd owner with 174k miles. It’s fully loaded with the luxury package. It’s equipped with the legendary Ford 4.6l 32-valve double overhead cam engine, AWD, built-in tow hitch and the list goes on and on. It does need a brake booster to be installed. I have a rebuilt Cardone booster for it, but I’m too fat and old to do the under dash work needed to install it.

I’d love to see it go to a good home. Carfax copy attached as well as few pictures. Message me with questions, pls. $3800

John

(385)216-8228View attachment 400436View attachment 400436
Nice Lincoln, my wife has driven a Lincoln for the last 25 years, currently driving a nautilus. GLWS... FYI.. A lot of us are now old and FAT !🤓

Back