You can type here any text you want

2004 Raptor 660R

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I bought this ATV new in 2004 and am selling it to make room for a different one I just got. Basically this Raptor is near new with tasteful bolt on mods. It goes like hell and will smoke a lightly modded YFZ 450 from 3rd gear on. Anyow it's never been rolled, dropped, flipped, chipped or taken on any under water excursions. It has had synthetic fluids since new with a full fluids/grease service at every 10 hours of riding time without fail. If I had to make a guess I'd say this ATV has less then 50 hours and looks like near new. The only real flaws are a slight scuff on one of the fender decals where my dad drug his shoe across it and a small area on the front frame where a ratchet strap wore at the paint on the way back from its only trip to the dunes in Oklahoma. This ATV has been garage kept since day #1 and it shows! The bike comes with all the original parts and a new set of Douglas polished aluminum wheels with sand paddles. The clutch and motor and bike in general are 100% no excuses Here is a list of the modifications...I'm asking $3900.00 or best offer...pics on request. Call for details at 913-244-3829 (Joe)

GYT-R stainles steel headpipe
GYT-R aluminum racing muffler w/spark arrester
Proflow billet intake with washable Uni Filter and pre-filter
White Brothers rev/timing box
Dynojet Stage II jet kit

Back