You can type here any text you want

2004R non lock up trans street/strip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

The trans is fresh, with all of the usual high performance upgrades.
10 vane pump, ring kit, .550 & .400 boost valves, Alto cluthes and wide red band, extra cluthes throughout, and our shift kit. This trans is a CZ model with a "Case Stretcher" servo, Art Carr non lock up valve, and a "stage right" style trans brake. (manual) The input shaft and drum are hardened, and it is set up for a 3.42 gear. This will be a very solid, firm shifting, reliable 10 second trans with ease.
This trans will shift at 54-5500 at WOT, so it is perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
Price is $1450 outright, no core needed. Although I will accept a core in return. And will ship for an additional $150-$200.
Feedback can be viewed in the "feedback" section.
Thank you, Brian Hofer hipsibri@cs.com

I also have a lock up trans to sell. Built the same.
Thanks, Brian

Will it work in a tta if so I will take the lockup one. It also has the tbrake in it right?

>>>Will it work in a tta if so I will take the lockup one. It also has the tbrake in it right?

It will work in a TTA. A t-brake is also in there.
You will need to change your governor gear (or entire gov), and speedo bullet assembly. But that is a 15 minute job. :-)
Please shoot me an email, and I will give you contact info. I am about ready to hit it for the night. You can send me mail, and I will contact you tomorrow if you like.
Thanks, Brian hipsibri@cs.com

The lock up unit is sold.
Anyone need a great non lock up trans, this is it!
Thanks, Brian

Both trannies are sold.
Thanks to all who looked and inquired! :-)
Brian

Back