2005 Buick Park Avenue Ultra For Sale

hiballin

Bettie is the boss
Winter is coming, this is the perfect car to get you through it while the Turbo Regal is sleeping. I'm moving on after four years of ownership. The car is very clean, it has only seen four winters since new. I also have a four wheel drive Chevy pickup and that what I drive on the sloppy days. I'm so meticulous, even my winter car is sparred from winter's worst.

The car has 80K miles, many from road trips to Florida by the 1st owner. I have modded the air box and installed a K&N stock replacement filter. I also swapped the stock 3.8 pulley for a 3.6 on the blower. Rest of the car is stock. No detonation problems using 91 octane pump gas. I have made 6 quarter mile passes with the car. Three when stock and three after the above two mods. When stock, the car turned 90 mph. After the mods above, it ran 95 mph.

This car is very nice to drive, especially on road trips. The car is smooth as silk at 90 mph. I'm selling because I want to get back into an Impala SS. I'm asking $9500 which is in between clean trade and clean retail book value. I am also including the winter wheels and tires pictured.
DSCF1718r.jpg
DSCF1676r.jpg
DSCF1677r.jpg
DSCF1681r.jpg
DSCF1684r.jpg
DSCF1700r.jpg
DSCF1688r.jpg
DSCF1689r.jpg
DSCF1728r.jpg
DSCF1731r.jpg
Car is located in Dubuque, IA and you can call me at 563-590-3559.