2005 Pontiac GTO 7900mi. 6 speed AZPS 550bhp package 480+ RWHP on motor

GinoRin

I can't believe I'm doing this but I tore my ACL and MCL a few weeks ago and I can't drive my baby, so here goes...

This is hands down one of the nicest new body GTO's in existence. It's a 2005 GTO 6 speed in Cyclone Gray Metallic. Black leather interior still smells new. The car is a sunny warm day weekend driver and has been in the rain exactly three times. I clean this car inside, out and underneath on a regular basis. It hasn't even broke 8000 miles yet, I believe it has 7800 and some change. The oil has been changed at 500,1500,3500, and 6000 miles. Only mobil-1 5W30 and an AC filter are used. No accidents, no paintwork, no imperfections, no excuses. The car has extensive modifications all installed and tuned professionally at Arizona Power & Sound in Tempe, AZ.

It will cost $50-53k to duplicate this car. Its perfect in every way.

Complete AZPS 550 BHP Package with extra options!!

This car is dead nuts reliable and never skips a beat. It's pretty quick, too

AFR 225 CNC ported heads, 72mm chamber w/ GM MLS headgaskets
ARP Headstuds
Comp 951 valve springs, titanium retainers
AZPS 03 Camshaft- you cant buy it unless AZPS installs it!
Comp Hardened Pushrods
FAST 90mm Intake Manifold with LS2 conversion
SVO Motorsport 30# Injectors
Volant Cold Air Intake
Kooks 1 7/8" Headers
Kooks Midpipes
Random Tech High-Flow Cats
Corsa Sport Stainless Exhaust with double-wall 4" tips
Billet Oil Catch Can
Paint-Matched BMR Strut Tower Brace
LS7-GM Clutch and Flywheel kit (awesome)
GMM Race Version Rip-Shifter
275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials on rear (necessary)
Rear Drag Bag kit

The car is tuned for 89 Octane and made 480 RWHP on a conservative tune in 98 degree Arizona heat. This setup will easily make 500+ HP at the wheels if you bump the timing and trim the fuel. Or leave it the way it is and drive it with no worries and sacrifice a few HP. I like to err on the side of caution. This car gets 24+ miles per gallon on the freeway, and pulls like an absolute monster. It handles awesome and is a true modern musclecar.

I'm sure I am forgetting some stuff, but the car needs to go. I hate to see it collect dust for the next 9 months while I nurse my knee back. The car alone is easily worth $25k, Parts and labor for everything else is over $20k, save yourself 10 grand and a ton of time. This is a killer deal for the person who understands how much money is tied up in this car. The car is still under factory warranty until 9/08 or 36k miles.

$34,900

Please email me direct at grinaldi@wi.rr.com or call at 414-732-4824 as I don't get on the forum much right now. Pics Coming soon. Thanks.