2007 Bpg Buick Horsepower Nationals

What's going on??????

OK, guys, I put the Columbus event out there on the buickhorsepower website in one area but missed deleting this info that I had posted elsewhere on the same site. We have in fact joined forces with BPG, and Indy and Salem are out and Columbus, Ohio is in. Ought be a really large event combining both of these events under one big tent, so to speak. I would expect that we would expand this event to more than 3 days next year but of course THAT depends on how well you support it this year. See you all in Columbus!:cool:

JKC

Maybe it is just my computer but it still shows everything for 2006 and not 07.

Maybe it is just my computer but it still shows everything for 2006 and not 07.

Right. We will keep all the info up for 2006 so that the winners can show it off. Their "day in the sun" will stay until the Columbus event.

What's are the temps/humidity like in that neck of the woods in August?

After spending the first 35 years of my life in that general area I can tell you that it's hard to say. Sometimes August is beautiful with low humidity and sometimes it is hot but the evenings are pleasant. It's kind of like Bowling Green in May -- sometimes it is picture perfect, other years it is rainy with occasional tornado force winds! Anywhere we go we are at the mercy of the weather that particular week. I just shrug and hope for the best whatever event I attend!:)