You can type here any text you want

2007 Rules

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HighPSI said:
The current rules state:

A 4”maximum size single or dual exhaust system is allowed. It must muffle and exit at/behind the rear axle tube(s), away from the car, equal to the lower body line

I interpret this to mean the exhaust must at least reach the rear axle and NOT point up towards the body.

Cal,

What is meant by " It must muffle" Is their a decibal level that must be met or will any muffler be acceptable, no matter what noise level? :confused:

George

I am curious, if there weren't any changes to the G S C A rules. What cars that plan on running would be unable to comply.

I'm pretty happy with the current TSO rules, I think they should be pretty much left alone for at least another year, so as to not create anymore expense to rethink current combos. Unless someone can come up with a reason to give a weight break to a 109, I see no reason for that. If you can take all the same components out of a ST2 and put it into a stock block, don't we have the same performance capabilities..... hence, if someone wants to run a stock block, same rules should apply.
So in TSO, you can run as big as an 88 size turbo? Also, I agree with Cotton, should not be any breaks for the cars that chose to run in the class with stock blocks. Same rules should apply i would think:cool:

Back