2007 Rules

HighPSI said:
The current rules state:

A 4”maximum size single or dual exhaust system is allowed. It must muffle and exit at/behind the rear axle tube(s), away from the car, equal to the lower body line

I interpret this to mean the exhaust must at least reach the rear axle and NOT point up towards the body.

Cal,

What is meant by " It must muffle" Is their a decibal level that must be met or will any muffler be acceptable, no matter what noise level? :confused:

George

I am curious, if there weren't any changes to the G S C A rules. What cars that plan on running would be unable to comply.

I'm pretty happy with the current TSO rules, I think they should be pretty much left alone for at least another year, so as to not create anymore expense to rethink current combos. Unless someone can come up with a reason to give a weight break to a 109, I see no reason for that. If you can take all the same components out of a ST2 and put it into a stock block, don't we have the same performance capabilities..... hence, if someone wants to run a stock block, same rules should apply.
So in TSO, you can run as big as an 88 size turbo? Also, I agree with Cotton, should not be any breaks for the cars that chose to run in the class with stock blocks. Same rules should apply i would think:cool: