You can type here any text you want

2008 M5

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
DAM!!!! 195MPH!! ...............:eek: The last time i was in something that fast it had 2 jet engines attached to the wings :biggrin: it must be nice.

Ya it is, especially considering it has AC, cruise, etc., not a stripped down racer. But, I'm guessing the GNX will be quicker in the 1/4 mile. It's been built for 750 BHP but will have better traction than the vette. Should have it on the road for the first time with the new stoker this weekend.

Ya it is, especially considering it has AC, cruise, etc., not a stripped down racer. But, I'm guessing the GNX will be quicker in the 1/4 mile. It's been built for 750 BHP but will have better traction than the vette. Should have it on the road for the first time with the new stoker this weekend.

Can we trade my cars for your cars?:D

I've had the Camaro up over 145 in 5th. That's where the 160mph speedo was when I looked down for a second shortly before letting off.

It still had some legs, but I couldn't imagine going 195.

Doing pretty good, Ralph.
How about you?:biggrin:
You unleash that nasty stage 2 at the track yet?

I'll be getting a new transmission and stall converter next week if all goes well.
:biggrin:

I can tell you from experience a very good friend has one, bought it brand new and that thing is unreal. But alas it fell by the wayside now that he bought a new twin turbo porsche havent seen it yet but aparently it is rated just a tad more hp than the beemer. Then M5 has amazing traction control as well, he can hold the thing broad side without ever a fear of coming around. Amazing cars if you have $150,000.:)

A nice M5 can be bought for under $50k at auction now

M5'S and E55's today's super sedans along with the S65's and the CLS55'S are all now under $50k used all day long.....the S65 my fav runs a 11.0@128mph with a ECU tune...producing 880 ft. lbs of torque and 670 hp... oh and the car weighs 5200 lbs. with driver and fuel....it has massaging seats....maybe you say this car is not reliable? lol i know a guy who runs his weekly at the track and has had zero problems....also not one HAND BUILT AMG motor has broken apart from owner neglect or poor quality....

someone can own one of these mega engineered cars for less then a 20k mile GNX ....

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back