You can type here any text you want

2009 great american sonic meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

morg87t

i,m not sure if this is the right spot to post this but.. on april 11 2009 there is a large meet at the sonic on route 23 in morgantown pa starting at 12 noon there are expected to be 500 plus at this meet all types of cars too i got the info from the tristate tuners forum there are cars coming from all over . the meet is also a food drive bring canned food to help the needy. just wanted the TR community to have a strong showing at this meet.

the sonic burger joint is in the morgantown crossings shopping center the address is 850 crossings blvd morgantown pa 19520 the center has a walmart and a lowes in it also.

I have to work that day but I'm gonna head home early to get at the meet as early as I can. The rain date is april 18,2009

Yeah I took off. I'm not sure if I'm driving my Cutlass, or if we are taking my mom's Turbo-T or whats going on. I went last year and it was crazy

were there any other g body cars at last years meet? I hope there is a good showing this year it does seem there will be alot of tuners going.

Honestly man I don't remember seeing anything besides a few GN/T-Types. No Cutlasses or Montes but I could be wrong. There was people everywhere.

1988 olds I live in morgantown now for about 4 years . I moved out of NE philly that sonic has local car gatherings every thurs nites when the weather warms the parking near that sonic is not gonna hold all that is expected to come the other side near the Lowes would be way better the lot is big and empty and striped for cars the other spot isn't and the pavement is alittle broken up (gravel black top) sometimes theresnot a spot to be had. my T is charcoal hope to see you on the 11th

Sounds good man. I'll either be there in a white turbo-t that is my mom's or a green integra with gold wheels lol.

Back