2009 GS Nationals Picture Thread.........

Those are great pictures Scot, finally got you smiling...lol. It was great meeting you again buddy, you have a great family!!! Nelly. :)

Those are great pictures Scot, finally got you smiling...lol. It was great meeting you again buddy, you have a great family!!! Nelly. :)
You too nelly, Your son is a really cool kid!
I had a fun time talking with him and that crazy ol' man "Red" ;)

I will soon send you all the video footage that was taken on our camera so you will have a little more different angles..

POST YOUR PIC'S EVERYONE! Let's make this a nice picture thread of 2009 BG..

Your freind,

Scot W.

Nelson great spending time with you had agreat time, is was great to meet everbody, hanging out with all the guys. Thanks for all the help with the car Scott and Kevin and the guy who lent me jumper cables. Always great to hang with TEAM BANANA, and great to meet Adam. I hope we can all get together down the road. Thanks to everyone EJ;)

Nelson great spending time with you had agreat time, is was great to meet everbody, hanging out with all the guys. Thanks for all the help with the car Scott and Kevin and the guy who lent me jumper cables. Always great to hang with TEAM BANANA, and great to meet Adam. I hope we can all get together down the road. Thanks to everyone EJ;)

Same here Eric, your good people!!! :cool:

nice to meet you

nelson and rich ,whats up with my picture with eric,i say not enough umbrella to go around two fat boys,good times though we beat the weather forcast a couple of times.51 weeks to go ,til next time

Here is 1:cool: Zach, Tripp, Richie, Shane and Nelly!

Attachments

• BG 2009 079.jpg
    BG 2009 079.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,086
haha, my dirty clothes wearing mug made the cut!!

Nice finally meeting you Nelson and Scot:cool:

Thanks for the pics guys. I am glad everybody had a great time at the cookout. Scot where is the pic of that tire floating away? :biggrin:

Can't wait to see some video Nelson, thanks for all the hard work!!!

Thanks for the pics guys. I am glad everybody had a great time at the cookout. Scot where is the pic of that tire floating away? :biggrin:

Can't wait to see some video Nelson, thanks for all the hard work!!!

Adam, you are a class act that's hard to follow, thank you for showing me the true meaning of safety! ;) Your pal, Nelly. :)

GSNationals_20090516_002.jpg

That looks like the car I was under in the rain and dark putting a starter on ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Nelly, can't wait till the next meeting.

Kevin I think I heard about that action. Pretty nice thing to do. With the way you put that motor back together I'm sure a starter could be done blindfolded! The force is strong with you!!!

Sure like those rims, what are they?

That is Eric's (xcessiv on here) car. He posted earlier in this thread.

Thanks Nelly, can't wait till the next meeting.

Kevin I think I heard about that action. Pretty nice thing to do. With the way you put that motor back together I'm sure a starter could be done blindfolded! The force is strong with you!!!

It was no problem. Eric is a friend of mine (although I would have done it for any Buick person) that has helped me out a lot in the last 10 years or so.