2009 GS Nationals Picture Thread.........

What a blast !!!

Had a great time @ BG! It was nice to meet you Scott, Donnie, Nelson & Louie L. Hey Scott I need some more key fobs! :eek: They were selling like hotcakes! ;) j/k bud, Hopefully I can make it again next year! :cool:
My thread contribution:

DSC00961.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

Heres some pics, Tweak, Shandy, Dwayne, Dad's Limited, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,633
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,620
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,617
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3,099
:cool:

Attachments

• BG 2009 135.jpg
    BG 2009 135.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,555
  • BG 2009 130.jpg
    BG 2009 130.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,551
Had a great time @ BG! It was nice to meet you Scott, Donnie, Nelson & Louie L. Hey Scott I need some more key fobs! :eek: They were selling like hotcakes! ;) j/k bud, Hopefully I can make it again next year! :cool:
My thread contribution:

DSC00961.jpg

What is that Blue stuff in the sky. ?????

Thanks for the pics guys. I am glad everybody had a great time at the cookout. Scot where is the pic of that tire floating away? :biggrin:

Can't wait to see some video Nelson, thanks for all the hard work!!!
Right here my freind! ;)

The whole rim and all floating down the tiny river!! The guy took his 4-wheeler with a rope and fetched it and drug it back like a water skier... :biggrin:

It was great to meet you too!

NO MORE FOR YOU! :biggrin:

Here you are, caught in action.....

Always GREAT TO SEE ALL YOU BUICK NUT'S!!!!

Pic's are GREAT can't wait for the VID!!!!!!

thanks JD

Nice to meet ya JD! Another:biggrin:

Attachments

• BG 2009 122.jpg
    BG 2009 122.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,306
:cool: :cool: OOPS AT THE MOTEL:cool: :cool:

Attachments

• BG 2009 058.jpg
    BG 2009 058.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,309
Thanks for sharing the pics Nelson and also thanks to others that posted some as well!:) Lotta nice TRs!!!

7th pic above , thats me and my wife ( Mike & Lynda Booher ) Nelson it was great meeting you and all the others. Sepecial thanks to all involved with the Hartline tent cookouts especially the ALABAMA GANG (you to Bobby!! THANKS FOR THE SHINE AND GREAT COOKING) We had a great time despite the weather!!! Mike & Lynda:cool:
Mike and Lynda have got to be two of the coolest people ever!!! I have some hilarious video of Heather snoozin' in the chair if you wanna see it...
Does anyone have any pics of the Mississippi gang??? Did someone take a pic of Mike and Cyndi???

Mike and Lynda have got to be two of the coolest people ever!!! I have some hilarious video of Heather snoozin' in the chair if you wanna see it...
Does anyone have any pics of the Mississippi gang??? Did someone take a pic of Mike and Cyndi???

Mississippi Girl you and your husand are super cool too!!! We had a great time and I have to say that the Buick Racers are the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

Dave and Natalie Fiscus it was great to see you both and that wonderful little boy David Clayton he's too cute. :)

I bet you Heather won't sleep next year! Ha Ha! Thanks to the Hartline crew for all there kindness and generosity. And of course we can't forget the Alabama Guys and Mississippi Guys who know how to have a good time and all the wonderful food even the crawdad's. Who knew that they would be good! We look forward in seeing everyone next year! Lynda ;)