2009 GS Nats DVD Odell Crash Scene.......

I have revised the video to add some slow motion of the crash, now I know this may sound stupid but I am dedicating it to the car that lost it's life to save it's owner.

Click Here
WOW!! That video and the music will bring a tear to your eye!!

I'm so happy to OC walk away from that..

That is one of the saddest videos I have ever seen. I'm glad he made it out alive. Another one bites the dust.:frown: :frown:

I have revised the video to add some slow motion of the crash, now I know this may sound stupid but I am dedicating it to the car that lost it's life to save it's owner.

Click Here

Nelson,

Very well done and very well said, it was awsome seeing you this year already looking forward to next year you better be there bro.

WOW!! That video and the music will bring a tear to your eye!!

I'm so happy to OC walk away from that..

Yes, it does really bring a tear to your eye. Thank God Mr Odell is safe.

Great job Nelson, you are truely the man with the camera.

Ty

That is a very emotional video to watch. Odell we sure are glad you walked away from that. I watched that video several times trying to analyze what happened. Things happen so fast when you are making over a thousand horsepower. Boy, that track went away real fast on you.

I purchased one of the Reynolds DVD’s and enjoy watching when friends are over. When will the BG 2009 DVD be released, and will any of the proceeds go to Odell to help him recover his loss? I will be purchasing one as soon as they are released.

Odell not sure if you are thinking about walking away from these cars but several of us sure would miss seeing you at the track. Some one with a heart as big as yours and enough character to wear overalls and wheel one thousand ponies down the track would be impossible to replace.

I am guessing the pain has really set in now. Several of us up here in Northern Indian are praying for you to start feeling better. We just can’t believe how quick that all happened. There was nothing you could do to save that car.

Excellent footage. AMS1000 ramped in HARD! Still hard to believed he walked away, but glad he did. That's also the best response I've ever seen by track officials, although Cal almost had them beat.;)

So who else hears the Chariots of Fire theme in their head when they are watching Cal run down the track. :biggrin:

Fwiw

............spent alot of time with OC the last couple of days........"The Resurrection" has already began !...........stay tuned..........

God was watching over him. Thank God Odell is ok. Sad to see that happen to a TR but like it was said. She gave her life to save her owner. :(

I would like to save that vid to my external but I cannot "right click" and get anything out of it besides "properties" and how Adobe Flash works. Can anyone send it to my email please? gnericsmail@gmail.com

Thank you.