You can type here any text you want

200r4 for sale built by dynotech + Art Carr 16930 converter

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Ok guys this more of a feeler thread, I'm up in the air still on this one if it sells then I will do the 400 swap if not than I will keep the 200r4 setup.

History of transmission
Built about 10 to 12 years ago by dynotech ( Eric Schultz ) don't really know what was done to the transmission internally as it was in the car when I bought it. Previous owner did tell me it has a art carr full boogie kit. Can't really find any information on it. I will say trans shifts firm and works great. Trans has held up fine on my combo which has dynoed 560 rwhp and has been 10.80s @ 126. I am looking to go turbo 400 with a transbrake.

Converter is a old school Art Carr 16930 3200 stall non lock up.

Both transmission and converter have around 7500 miles on them.

Looking to sell as a package.

$1300 for both local pickup only. Located in Yonkers NY 10705

Ok guys this more of a feeler thread, I'm up in the air still on this one if it sells then I will do the 400 swap if not than I will keep the 200r4 setup.

History of transmission
Built about 10 to 12 years ago by dynotech ( Eric Schultz ) don't really know what was done to the transmission internally as it was in the car when I bought it. Previous owner did tell me it has a art carr full boogie kit. Can't really find any information on it. I will say trans shifts firm and works great. Trans has held up fine on my combo which has dynoed 560 rwhp and has been 10.80s @ 126. I am looking to go turbo 400 with a transbrake.

History of transmission

you have a contact number

Back