You can type here any text you want

2010 Charger SRT-8 Humiliated.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HooverGS

315935_243841045656993_100000932972875_681992_1027417_n.jpg

My '71 Sleeper. Complete with front bench column shifter and quite 3'' magnaflow duals. 455 with some decent torque that can definately leap at lights, just a quick rap of the pedal at a light can make that left front fender lurch about 5-6 inches.

Sitting at a light after leaving work when a sideways hatted kid pulls up in his im assuming dads car new charger srt-8. I look over and see the the couple pull up and I hear the girlfriend say "Lets beat that granny ride". So he decides to do the lunge at the light probably about 10 times, needless to say I did it once and she took a giant lurch forward and both there eyes went a little open. So once the light turned green I left them behind with about a 50 foot patch and about 2 cars worth of lenght. Pulled up at the next light, looked over and the girl was laughing and the boyfriend was displeased with my 42 year old car, pulled away with his head down and tail between his legs.

First time poster, and am actually in the midst of trading my skylark for an 87 t-type.

Nice kill. And a nice section to make your first post. Good luck with the trade.

thats no surprise considering the tires ur running vs. the stock radial tires im sure he was running. what did u really expect?:rolleyes:

Sleeper?? Dude those tires give u away. And i bet that Thing sounds bad ass.. The new srt 8s are no joke at 470hp.

Back