You can type here any text you want

2012 BMW M6 Convertable

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Was sitting at a red light behind a couple cars on one of my favorite roads for murder. This is the same spot where I stalked that sport bike a couple weeks back.
Just as the light turned green, this black M6 with it's top down and some grey haired dude sportin' a pony tail and a beret style hat turns in from the right on the other side of the intersection and nails it.

He takes off, but my lane is moving out and an opening to the front row in the middle lane is seconds away....there it is....

I accelerate at about 1/2 throttle and start stalking my soon to be kill. He's cruising, and the light ahead turns red, so I have a chance to get there before the green and line up. After the light, it's wide open and straight for about a 1/2 mile with no way for traffic to come in...so it's perfect. There's a Dodge Magnum in the middle lane, the M6 in the left lane and I move to the right open lane as I come up to the light.

It turned green so I jump out agressively to get their attention.....then I hear the M6 get on it so I start rolling in.
The Magnum didn't even bother...wasn't an SRT anyway so pffffft....he was gonna loose even if I stayed half throttle....
I look over my shoulder at Mr. Pony Tail as he's hammering down, and then look back ahead just as he's coming up on my left thinking he's got me.... and I nail it to the floor.

The tires break loose but before he can get by I'm already even with his acceleration.....then with the tires still spinning and the back end just drifting right...I start walking him anyway. Once I hooked it was just embarrassing for him...
He gave up once I had about 4 lengths on him, so I let off and started scrubbing speed.

Next red light he comes along side me in the double left turn lane so I look over and he's forcing a smile and gives me a thumbs up as he mutters, "Very nice." so I reply, "Thanks, man.":D

...but what's that? Are those tears in his eye's?
Maybe driving with his top down, the wind was making his eye's water....or maybe his pony tail shizzy whipped him across the eye's as he got sucked up in my draft, tire smoke and methanol fumes....or maybe he's really sad that his 6 digit Nazi driving machine just got spanked by a 'murican granny car....

He looks back ahead and then down :oops: and starts fiddling with random stuff ...whatever buttons and gadgets he could find to keep himself distracted until the light turned green...I think his lower lip was quivering....this dude was about to melt down into his midlife crisis right here, right now....:eek:
I don't wanna watch this.
Finally...a green....I'm outy.:cool:

hahahaha. thats sick!! punk ass magnum had some sense not to get involved. but you know what? just because he was around, he got killed too whether he raced or not. good stuff. you really think dude wanted to cry tho? LMAO!!! 6 digit nazi whip. Lol. I love it

Good Kill, I saw that guys brother at lunch today driving a black c6 vette here in San Antonio. I was sitting beside him at the light and i was not happy because I was in my Jeep wrangler….Damn, I knew I should of drove the Buick today! He had the roof out and the music cranked up and seemed to be way too happy dancing around in the car. I really wanted to change all of that. Next time……

I hope for the day that one of the kills comes on here and realizes, "HEY THAT'S ME :(!"

D

I hope for the day that one of the kills comes on here and realizes, "HEY THAT'S ME :(!"

D

Actually found the guy in the turbo'd Lotus Elise I killed a couple weeks back.
One of the guys I know on SoCal Muscle recognized the description and location of the Lotus....
Turned out he knew the guy in the Lotus, so he commented about it to both of us on Facebook. LOL

I'm thinking about getting a sign made up that says,
"Welcome to the www.turbobuick.com Kill Section. Have a nice day:). Meanchicken"

Chicken,
Papa Lou was right . . . again! :D . . . you ARE a legend and an inspiration!
As always . . . Nicely done and written! :cool:

Chicken,
Papa Lou was right . . . again! :D . . . you ARE a legend and an inspiration!
As always . . . Nicely done and written! :cool:
Oh course I'm right, I thought I was wrong once but was mistaken .

Man, they are going to have to form some kind of help group in Socal for all of the victims you mercifully beat. I can picture them discussing their range of emotions from excitement to disbelief,outright denial,uncontrolled crying, and finally rage. They recount their stories to fellow victims about the mysterious black car with purple window tint. Purple window tint?!?! This can't be!!!
Tim, you dont want this hanging over your head do you? The countless egos you have shattered!
Love your stories man, they rock!

I couldn't stop laughing about the guy going into a midlife crisis! That is funny.

I would love to drive the GN to one of the Colts games. There is a guy who is always driving a Lotus Elise to the game and it seems he leaves for the game the same time as me. He drives it like it is a Lamborghini or something special. I want to catch him once, just one time while in the Buick. Bursting his bubble is one of my goals in life. I hate that guy! I only run into him while we are in the Griswald mobile!

Back