You can type here any text you want

21,144 mile 87 GN for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefastgn

I'm selling this for my friend to start off with.
This is what I know about the car. Its a 87 gn that has only 21,144 miles that is in great shape, He has only put 500 mile on the car in the last 5 years. He is selling it because he has too many car.It is all stock and has never been molested. The only mods on the car are a 160 stat. and a K&N cold air kit and a adjustable waste gate. Also the trans has a shift kit of some kind it was done by the first owner. It has the G80 posi rear end.The paint is a 8 out of 10 It has been factory repainted. The Interior is a 9 out of 10 and is in great shape.
Here are some of the things that the car could use to have fixed
1) The air works but has a slow leak. (still R-12)
2) The cruise control does not work right it accelerates when its set.
3) The raido power button does not stay in when pushed.
4) The rear main was change out by me but it still has a slow leak It may seal up more if it were to be drove more.
5) The exhaust system from the cat back should be replaced its still quiet but it does have some holes.
other then that this a sweet 87 GN with low miles.
He has never raced the car and I would have to say this car is one of the cleanest GN's I've seen. He has all the original paper work with the car for the history and and a car fax showing its a 21,000 mile car. If you have any questions ask. Please no tire kickers
$21,000 obo
It won't let me load the pictures they are just alittle to bigger then the 92.8 that they let you load. I will have to get better shots of the car out side I think. I could send them to someone if they could host them for me. Just let me know. Or I could also just send them to people that want them. Thanks

Check this out he said he would go down to $19,900 obo. Guys don't let this one go to e-bay!!! Make me a offer and lets talk. I can send Pics, just let me know.

TTT
Whats it going to take to sell this car, is the price just to high? Let me know i can talk to him and maybe lower it if thats what it takes. Hes ready to sell, Make a offer and lets see what happens.

I'll give ya $5 and throw in a set of used tires!!!! :cool: Check this car out guys, very nice!!! Good luck Tony! :cool:

Sold!!!! But you can keep the tires you will need them for your new slower GN :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: Just kidding just couldn't help myself. Call me when you get a chance.

HAHAHA I have been on 3rd shift man. Hasn't been a very sociable life lately!! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure somebody will nab that puppy right up!!! ----Jeremy

I can host the pictures for you if you mail them to me at jmidolo@comcast.net

Also, just sold a MINT 86 GN with 14k miles on it today. $17.600. Thought for sure I'd get more, but all the market would pay at this time. Seems like he may get his price if he's got time to wait and a place ot keep it. If he wants to sell it now, he's gotta come down for the quick sale.

I will have new Pictures of the car on Sunday for all to look at. So don't miss out on this deal. I should have them posted around 6:00 pm on Sunday. Thanks

Pictures of GN

If you need pictures let me know where to send them. I have all new ones ready to be sent. Thanks

Up for sale on EBay # 270018598891

Its for sale on EBay for all to see the pictures. The price has been changed and the reserve is lower then the buy it now price. Check it out!!!! :)
Item #270018598891

Back