220AMP Mini-Alternator / Internal Fan Powder coated Black

jpratt

I bought this a couple years ago but have never used it. I think I mounted it once but never tightened it up. I paid over $300 for it, just never needed it
I think $200 plus 25 shipping is a good deal. I do accept paypal without any added fees.
Following is copied from where I bought it. I bought it from the plural turbobuick forum store

Idle output is now 110AMPS
Full output at 1200RPM!
This is a direct bolt on alternator that will require no changes to the vehicle! Available in CHROME or POWDER COAT!
Designed to meet the increasing demands of the Buick Grand National's stock electrical system WITH added capacity to handle addition accessories like:

• High volume fuel pumps
• Aftermarket ignition components
• Scan tools
• Laptops and power inverters
• Upgraded engine cooling fans
• Aftermarket stereo systems
• Alcohol Injection Systems
This alternator is perfect for anyone needing to beef up their current electrical system. The stock alternator was rated at 120AMP maximum output. This may have been sufficient 20 years ago but with today's added accessories and performance goals in mind, it's easy to find yourself needing a jump start when you least expect it. The TurboBuicks.com 240amp alternator has proven to be a very reliable and stable high amp alternator. As of January 2005 the TurboBuicks.com 240amp Alternator will come with a 1 Year warranty! These alternators are custom built for our web site on a per order basis. This means no returns. If the alternator is deemed defective or was damaged in shipping we will exchange or repair it. We have had a zero failure rate with the TurboBuicks.com 240AMP alternator and would gladly fix any problem you may encounter in the first year. Each unit is dyno tested before shipment to ensure you receive a working unit the first time. It is also important to note the components used in our high amp alternators are superior to what you might find inside an alternator from the autoparts store. From press-fit diodes to much higher quality bearings you'll not only get an alternator offering higher output but one that will last longer and run quiet. If your current serpentine belt is stretched or your belt tensioner doesn't prodive enough adjustment; a smaller serpentine belt may need to be used with this alternator. The 630K6 belt is the next size smaller compared to a stock length belt and is found for around $12 at any parts store.
Please keep in mind that attempting to charge a dead battery with any alternator will most likely cause damage to the unit. Please ensure your alternator wire that runs to the battery (below the motor) is in good condition and is not frayed or corroded. Upgrading this wire with 4 gauge or larger is highly recommended.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 135
Are the three I posted not good enough? What specifically are you looking at?

I have been asked to make sure it is plug and play. I installed the alternator on my car but the connectors are different. I went to the auto parts store and ordered the correct connecter then I will know if it works or not.

The stock GN has one wire going to a 4 way connector on the alternator, this alternator also has a 4 way connector but not the same shape. I don't know why they said it was plug n play when I bought it because it obviously is not plug and play

So I installed the alternator and it does not work. I not going to sell it this way, so back to the drawing board.