You can type here any text you want

231 Blocks? Any left?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OPTIMUS

I have a 1987 buick t-type. Is is a lost cause trying to find blocks for these that are not overbored or destroyed? Can anyone recommend any suppliers for crate motors or short blocks?

Classifieds on here often one pops up. Sometimes craigslist. Or if you can find someone selling an '86-'87 carbed n/a 3.8 Regal it has the same 109 block as the turbo LC2 block, just it's not tapped for the oil return. (can be tapped though)

But yes I believe it's harder to find one now than it was 15 years ago when you couldn't throw a stone in a junkyard and not hit at least 5 different G bodies. (I miss those days)

here you go... BRAND NEW blocks, short blocks, long blocks and complete engines..... hope you have deep pockets:eek::eek::eek:

Turbo Buick Blocks

you usually pay for what you get though.....

No 231 blocks where???? I live in the bay area I cant even walk into a local pick n pull blindfolded without running into a 231 powered g body there a dime a dozen over here.That just gives me the chills!

Damn I need to start pullin those bad boys most of them go to metal recyclers in the area once the cars are left bare or someone takes em. sad but true:(

I pulled a few down here, just to keep as spares. Ended up having to sell them to pay for other crap. Now that I have a larger garage, may just have to go try to find another...

maybe easier to find one if ya posted where your from.. BUT that would prob be to easy :p

No 231 blocks where???? I live in the bay area I cant even walk into a local pick n pull blindfolded without running into a 231 powered g body there a dime a dozen over here.That just gives me the chills!

X2 on that in Nor Cal. When I lived in Richmond I would see at least 10 cars with a 231 6 in them.

i have 3 virgin blocks here in connecticut for $300 each. may consider going to norwalk next week if anybody needs 1

Back