You can type here any text you want

23k mile 86 ttype (TX)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iamjeff

next gen buick enthusiast
i have a 23k mile 86 t-type for sale. it is white with tan leather interior. The interior is in very good condition, and i just put a new headliner in it. I also just replaced all of the t-top gaskets with new gm parts. the paint is typical for a car of its age. it was stored in a garage for most of its life, but the previous owner decided to park it outside for the last several years. so, the paint has deteriorated some; but as you can see in the pictures it still looks very good. the engine is all 100% stock, it doesnt even have an aftermarket chip installed. This is a texas car. It was purchased in austin, and has spent its entire life there. if you have any questions you can email me at jneill85@cs.com . price is 14,000 obo.

Pictures at- http://community.webshots.com/user/iamjeff171

TTT - I checked this car out the other day. Absolutley gorgeous. Beautiful example of a low miles T-Type! Wish I had the extra money around. Someone needs to pick this puppy up.

Back