24 years of GN Parts HOARDING and bought 2 truck loads of parts from another TB member, with link to

Intercooled88s did you get them pictures of that header emblem yet?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey, I received my parts today thanks they were in good shape. The part that held the weather stripping in place was the passenger side. I needed the driver's side, my body shop lost that part. If you could send me that part I would really appreciate it. I will pay for it. The body shop is putting my car back together again and that part is holding things up. See post #85 for the part I'm talking about. Thanks!!!

If you still have some of those tons of GN oil pans (86-7 20 bolts), I also am in real need of one and the cosmetics matter little to me. Email me with your PayPal info and I'll lighten the load by one more, thanks.

If you still have some of those tons of GN oil pans (86-7 20 bolts), I also am in real need of one and the cosmetics matter little to me. Email me with your PayPal info and I'll lighten the load by one more, thanks.

Pm sent with my Paypal and total.

Hey, I received my parts today thanks they were in good shape. The part that held the weather stripping in place was the passenger side. I needed the driver's side, my body shop lost that part. If you could send me that part I would really appreciate it. I will pay for it. The body shop is putting my car back together again and that part is holding things up. See post #85 for the part I'm talking about. Thanks!!!

I will send that part out tomorrow priority mail.