You can type here any text you want

255/60 15's on 10" wide GN rim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
DSC05357.JPGDSC05359.JPGDSC05363.JPGDSC05360.JPGDSC05361.JPGDSC05362.JPGDSC05366.JPG With 5.5 BS, NO notch and NO rolled quarters. I got a good deal on the rims and figured what the heck. I do have a 1/8" spacer and aluminum drums. I could even probably take the spacer off as you can see the clearance. My car is lowered too with old Eibach lowering springs. I have been driving it for a couple of weeks and I think it only scraped the inner quarter once with a car full of people and full tank of gas going over a big bump.

Hey man! Looks great; pretty sure I saw this in person at Kirban's event recently. Unless there's another car running around with NY plates, smoothed bumpers and a non-defrost back window.
That setup is pretty beefy looking.

FYI, I'm the Hawaii guy.

UPDATE: With both my kids in the back (about 300 lbs) the inner lip would scrape the tires under big dips or bumps. Had them grinded down about 1/4", about to the spot welds. The guy didn't want to roll them due to the thickness of the inner lip and the cheap repaint I have.

Back