272ci Stage II Buick Grand National

I just put my 2003 Mach 1 up for sale. If it sells quickly, I will be interested if you don't pull it off the market. Question, is the back seat usable, even for children? My sons like to cruise with me.

I need a few answers to the questions I asked yesterday and I'm in. Please get back to me asap.

She's Staying Home

Sorry for not getting back to anyone yesterday who may have posed a question; however, as of today my option became available. I have decided to keep the car and modify appropriately.

So thanks to all who showed interest, especially 3 of you that will remain nameless :biggrin: and one in particular who almost had it as of yesterday.

The car will be going in the shop in a couple of days for a makeover and hopefully there will be time left to get in a few races this season.

Thanks Again All

flipmo (Still A Happy Camper:cool: :biggrin: :cool:)

HEY Vegasse when i saw your first post on this car I sed sh#t there goes my dream car;)

Anthony please keep my phone number:redface: :biggrin:

haha. I was pretty much ready to buy it so if he didn't backtrack, that car was sold this evening. I just ordered a TA block to soothe my pain. :D

Thanks Guys - My gut tells me that I'm making the right call by keeping this one. Well to be perfectly honest, I've had 7 of these cars since I've been into the Turbo Buicks and I never get enough. All the way from a bone stock 109 to beefed up 109s, to Stage 1 and now the Stage 2 and everytime I get another one, I'm always looking for more. That's just my human nature to never settle.

For now and probably some time, I'm keeping the car to have a little fun and to see what she'll do performance wise if pushed a little bit. I have seen plenty and many Staged Cars wayyyyyyy nicer than mine and yes, they are out there. Many however are garage queens and don't get driven other than car shows.

I'm not saying I'll never sale, it's just that I'm not selling now. But based upon what I'm getting ready to do, just go ahead and add a couple $ks to the new price tag when she does become available for sale again - :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:. At least you guys wont have to do anything.

Oh, Vegas and Rafael, you guys are a beast and I thought I was bad. Felt like Dejavu chatting and talking with you guys. However, I am the same way, I wont take a no after I set my heart and mind on something. That's how I ended up with the last 4 GNs I have owned. I didn't give the owner the opportunity to say no or consider otherwise - Yet, I'm different and trained in the game :wink: :D :biggrin:.

Take Care Guys and Thanks Again

flip

Sorry for not getting back to anyone yesterday who may have posed a question; however, as of today my option became available. I have decided to keep the car and modify appropriately.

So thanks to all who showed interest, especially 3 of you that will remain nameless :biggrin: and one in particular who almost had it as of yesterday.

The car will be going in the shop in a couple of days for a makeover and hopefully there will be time left to get in a few races this season.

Thanks Again All

flipmo (Still A Happy Camper:cool: :biggrin: :cool:)

Kool...;)

Thanks Guys - My gut tells me that I'm making the right call by keeping this one. Well to be perfectly honest, I've had 7 of these cars since I've been into the Turbo Buicks and I never get enough. All the way from a bone stock 109 to beefed up 109s, to Stage 1 and now the Stage 2 and everytime I get another one, I'm always looking for more. That's just my human nature to never settle.

For now and probably some time, I'm keeping the car to have a little fun and to see what she'll do performance wise if pushed a little bit. I have seen plenty and many Staged Cars wayyyyyyy nicer than mine and yes, they are out there. Many however are garage queens and don't get driven other than car shows.

I'm not saying I'll never sale, it's just that I'm not selling now. But based upon what I'm getting ready to do, just go ahead and add a couple $ks to the new price tag when she does become available for sale again - :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:. At least you guys wont have to do anything.

Oh, Vegas and Rafael, you guys are a beast and I thought I was bad. Felt like Dejavu chatting and talking with you guys. However, I am the same way, I wont take a no after I set my heart and mind on something. That's how I ended up with the last 4 GNs I have owned. I didn't give the owner the opportunity to say no or consider otherwise - Yet, I'm different and trained in the game :wink: :D :biggrin:.

Take Care Guys and Thanks Again

flip

When I want it, I buy it. It's pretty much that simple. haha. Good on you for keeping it. Now I can concentrate on that 388 Duttweiler car with twin 80's. ;)

Can you please E mail you info to me at chipuha93@aol.com

I am very interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark. You probably didn't see my previous email stating that I was keeping the car. Yes, I decided she was staying home afterall.

Some work started yesterday getting it where I wanted. Replaced the alpine radio with an updated more modern alpine head unit. Replaced front speakers with Boston's along with replacing dash trim. Today was a daggone challenge though. For the love of God, I sure wish there was an easy way to replace bumper fillers. Talking about a royal pain in the butt. Well, let me say that it gave me a challenge because I replaced the plastic pieces with fiberglass. To hell with the pretapped holes because they do not line up perfectly. We had to cut here, drill here, sand here, shape here in order to just get the rears to line up. I guess the couple of hour job was well worth it because everything came out very nicely :cool:. The fiberglass pieces I think look much better anyway. Real work will begin soon.

The fun has begun.

Thanks For Looking Though

flip

Hey Man, a great looking car for sure and the Duttweiler Engine makes it even better. Engine alone is worth the price! Kenny helped tune his old car to set the new ET Record at BG GSCA Nationals and replied that car has more left in it. He uses the Gen 7 system for a strip/street car. I'll be in touch as this car is AWESOME! Thanks. Gene

man you had my heart racing with page one.. had i seen it earlier, I would have said.. SOLD!!!!! very nice car if you decide to sell PM me or call me 956-251-7630. :cool:

man you had my heart racing with page one.. had i seen it earlier, I would have said.. SOLD!!!!! very nice car if you decide to sell PM me or call me 956-251-7630. :cool:

Hi J, in all fairness I will have to flip a 4-headed coin to make the purchase fair for all (that's when I do sell). It's about 4 of you guys who's currently ready to make a deal.

Do they make any 4-headed coins today :confused: :biggrin:?

Thanks

flip