280 LPH Supra fuel pump installed

Put mine in around 2009 Still going strong with the 80inj I put in about a year ago. & single nozzle alky. 93 oct. Ive had boost up to 27psi.
If I ever have to get another it will be the AEM or The DW. But until then my Denso is doing Fine. I had to nothing with return lines like some have & I never had over pressure issues. Mine's rock solid since the day I installed with the racetronics harness & my BAP feed straight to that.

Going to use a Vendors kit from this site to install it. Even though that vendor says it wont work. I already have a hotwire kit for it too.

enjoy .. great pumps .. just make sure you have good clean power to it .. both sides
I found I had to upgrade the ground, maybe because of the Spectra hanger but I added a direct ground from the pump to hanger (soldered) then to car frame.

I had to. Ill post a picture. The plug on the left is the one that came with the fuel sender. The wires are backwards. The power supply is on the left hand side of the pump when you are looking at the pump this way.

I had to. Ill post a picture. The plug on the left is the one that came with the fuel sender. The wires are backwards. The power supply is on the left hand side of the pump when you are looking at the pump this way.

Ohh .. on a AFTERMARKET sender yea I can believe anything .. but not on the factory harness .. that pump is a drop in deal

2019 kenne bell boost a pump finally quit working via boost..tried jumping out but no go..works ok normal & car runs..but bap just not under psi...the same Supra pump still goin tho... since 09.....guess Ill try Hotwiring it again instead of another BAP is the cheaper option. 10yrs not bad on performance application.