You can type here any text you want

285/60/15 on a 15/10 rim

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chops

Am in the market for mt dr 285/60/15 on a weld pro star rim 15/10 what size back spacing will I need so it won't rub I was told I can fit a 10inch rim with out frame notching? Any feed back would be appriciated before I order I really have my heart set on a big ass drag radial:biggrin:

Damn Tommy at this rate you will be divorced by Christmas...:biggrin:

Bryan

Not sure the specs on that tire height wise . 4.5 bs . on a 10 rim (295/55/15) will fit no notch . Rolled lips .

Not sure the specs on that tire height wise . 4.5 bs . on a 10 rim (295/55/15) will fit no notch . Rolled lips .

Good to know. I'm thinking about getting some 15x9 Alumi-Star wheels with 4 inch backspacing. They offer a black-center option too. Imagine with a black center cap and McGuard lug nuts with the black inserts.

Attachments

• 788b_15_alumastar_b_nl_72dpi_blackbg.jpg
    788b_15_alumastar_b_nl_72dpi_blackbg.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 302
Those rims look sick how much are they??

I believe they run about $430 each. :eek:

I like the idea of a 9 inch wide wheel. 8 just isn't enough for me, but a 10 is a little too wide. Personal opinion of course.

I'd love to see if anybody is running this wheel. I wonder what a 275/60 or a 295/55 would look like.

Wow that's a lot of $$$$ I think ill stick with jegs pro star versions at $134.oo each and they look sweet check them out on jegs .com

another rim option

I was poking around on Weld racing's website and came across these wheels. They are the Weld Star RT series. They have a 15x9 with 4 1/2 backspacing. That should fit perfect on my car. Anybody running these wheels? They look amazing!Weld_Star_RT.jpg

I like the Weld RT-s. They are cheaper too.

Your right mike those rt's look really good I love the deep dish pattern on them

Back