2nd head gasket

TURBOZ

Ever since I installed a distributor in the rear of the motor I've been popping head gaskets. I have the distributor locked out. When I time the car my balancer matches my program at idle. At this point nothing more should be different :no: I dont know if the inital timing from the optispark was retarded and im now running 2 much timing, but I ran the same program all last season with the opti and had no problems what so ever. Air/fuel is 11.5 on 20psi. My timing as the turbo spools to 20psi is about 36 then after it hits around 3500-4K where the turbos are spooled timing is at 25 degrees. Its been this way for 3 years with out a problem. (actually I retarded it from 27 degree because of the last head gasket. Should my timing as the turbos spool be about 30? I cant seem to pin point when it actually blows, but its been the passanger bank everytime. Im 99% sure its #8 again 2. Im going to have the injectors flow tested to see if that one maybe bad.

Let me know your thoughts on this

Did you reuse the head bolts twice? They might have stretched and now won't torque properly.