You can type here any text you want

3 1/2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jerrad

i found some 3 1/2 speakers for the dash on crutchfield and theyre charging 80 dollars for them and its the only kind they have that they say fits the GN. anyone know where some are that are cheaper? thanks
jerrad

Pretty much any 3.5in will fit in there. Check around on the forum or do a search and you will see what kinda 3.5s people are using. Crutchfield is usually overpriced. I would either suggest ebay or buying them new from a store near you. I'm always been happy with my infinity speakers.

Jerrad,
i can get youfour different brands of 3.5" speakers.

Blaupunkt tsx352(90 watts) $58.00pr
Cadence zx351(80watts) $65.00pr
MA Audio hk35(80 watts) $60.00pr
Sony xsw3521(120watts) $60.00
all prices are plus shipping!!!

These are all good speakers i recomend the cadence i have been using there stuff for quite some time and have had no problems.

No, not any 3 1/2 will fit. Make sure you get a pair where the tweeters are NOT higher than the surround. I made that mistake when I ordered Infinity References. The dash piece would not fit back on.
I agree that Crutchfield is overpriced. Your best bet is flipping through their nice catalog, pick out what you like and search for it on Ebay.

Back