You can type here any text you want

3.8 ltr Turbo Buick motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bartman

Turbo Buick and F.A.S.T engine management system for sale, cooler available as well this motor was built by chucks speed center here in phx,az for my rail. Very little time on the motor it is still in the rail and runs great. also have a Ron Davis alum radiator with twin fans. i have been trying to sell the hole care but most peaple don't know how good these Buick motors are. Motor and Computer wiring harness cooler and radiator 8,000 takes it. I will not remove from the Rail until sold so it can be run and drivin. 602-799-4922 Thanks.

Is the engine a 109 block and what modifications have been done? What size turbo, intercooler, etc.? Thanks, Howard.

I am not sure on the block I can ask the builder at Chucks Speed ctr or is there another way to tell? the turbo was rebuilt along with the motor again not sure of the size. The intercooler is 10 to 12 inch tall 25 inch long bought it new from the same guy I bought the motor from. the motor is basicly a stock rebuild they put two new heads on it new valve springs and I believe slightly larger fuel injectors. I am only running about six pounds of boost, The builder can crank it up but I would have to use race fuel. At six pounds it dynoed at 250 hp this is a realy solid and good running motor if you would like some pics I can email.

I am not sure on the block I can ask the builder at Chucks Speed ctr or is there another way to tell? the turbo was rebuilt along with the motor again not sure of the size. The intercooler is 10 to 12 inch tall 25 inch long bought it new from the same guy I bought the motor from. the motor is basicly a stock rebuild they put two new heads on it new valve springs and I believe slightly larger fuel injectors. I am only running about six pounds of boost, The builder can crank it up but I would have to use race fuel. At six pounds it dynoed at 250 hp this is a realy solid and good running motor if you would like some pics I can email.

You should be able to run 16-18lbs of boost on pump gas no problem just FYI

Price in out of line for a stockish setup, or need more info for $8000. That is not a bad price if the build is there but for a stock type build good luck. Jon Hanson

The motor build cost 5500 including the turbo, the fast system and custom built harness another 4500, Ron davis radiator 1100, intercooler 700. Nockin on the door of 12,000 gs I don't think I am way out of line. Make me an offer.

this is Sanddunesaddict from GD.

I was maybe interested in just the engine.The prices you paid are way out of line and I am sorry but I think you got ripped off.

Back