3" ATR single shot / Aluminum Drums / Aluminum bumper backing

psiedv6

3" ATR single shot with pit bull muffler in good shape $450 plus shipping

Aluminum Drums in good shape $115 shipped to the lower 48 states

Aluminum bumper reinforcements front and rear $210 shipped for the pair or $125 shipped each to the lower 48 states

PICS
photo(7).JPG
photo(8).JPG

Everything still available, the exhaust will be around $50+ to ship anywhere in the US because of size.

Ryder,

you are next in line. Are you still interested in exhaust?

paised v6,

Is the price for the exhaust negotiable at all? Reason I ask is that it is used. Was looking to get the 4" RJC exhaust for around $700.00 with shipping for a brand new SS exhaust. No disrespect to you in any way... just weighing my options here.

Thanks,

Chris

Ryder,

you are next in line. Are you still interested in exhaust?

paised v6,

Is the price for the exhaust negotiable at all? Reason I ask is that it is used. Was looking to get the 4" RJC exhaust for around $700.00 with shipping for a brand new SS exhaust. No disrespect to you in any way... just weighing my options here.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, that is the price I am selling it for, I have two local guys interested in it already and I am just waiting for others to respond to the next in line thing, I am going in order as the forum requires us to, if all three of you that stated next in line passes, it will be sold local like most of my stuff that I sell.

did you get me a shipping quote..... I need that to decide if it is worth it .Thanks ryder
I posted above that the shipping will be around $50 anywhere in the lower 48 states and that is with FedEx, I will not send anything without insurance or a tracking number for yours and my protection.

Thanks for posting the pics of the reinforcements. I'd like to buy them.

Do you have a Paypal account?

Thanks.

I am gonna pass on exhaust too. No offense but $500.00 total for a used exhaust is just too steep for me.

Thanks,

Chris

3" ATR single shot with pit bull muffler in good shape $450 plus shipping

Aluminum Drums in good shape $115 shipped to the lower 48 states

Aluminum bumper reinforcements front and rear $210 shipped for the pair or $125 shipped each to the lower 48 states

Are the reinforcements still for sale? I'll take them if they are.

Hey Boys, just thought I'd drop my 2 cents, that ATR single 3" exhaust with a stainless pitbull is worth $500 shipped all day as long as the seller verifys it has no dents. I've restored similar ATR systems that had been on cars for 20 years, pulled them off and polished them up...and bam, like new.