You can type here any text you want

3"DP / cutting turbo shield

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Does anyone know if you have to cut the shield for the 3" DP available at Kirban Performance.com? I just ordered one and I'm trying to decide if I need to track down a used shield that I can slice up or if there's a chance it'll still fit.

his pipe uses the stock cast elbow , the pipe just replaces the stock 2 1/2 pipe which is behind the sheild
so no theres no need to cut or modify the stock sheild will fit like it always has , all your are doing is getting a fatter pipe than the stocker and it is nowhere near the sheild ,

6568.jpg

What is the second part in the picture then if I'm gunna be using the stock elbow?

his pipe is two peice , a short section with the flare that bolts to the cast elbow and then the bent pipe that runs to under the car , the two join behind the turbo with a muffler clamp ,

all you do is remove the two bolts from your stock dp that have the springs on them
the cast elbow stays bolted to the turbo

Ah, ok. Well at least I don't have to find more money for a new shield. Thanks for the help.

Back