3 easy question ?

tybob

hi ,i have 3 easy question for you guys ;)

1-what is the oil presure on a off center 280cu s2 at 190* idle.

2-can i run a s2 whit a pt88 whit gt wheel, turbo in street (dealy driver)whit alky and 94 octane pump gaz

3- how fast i can go whit pump gaz and alky.....

gn1 r , pt88 gt wheel, atr headers ,fast b2b ,cotton intercooler , 95 inj,th400,3800 ati,b-g intake.....full weight car......cam roller mec 236-230 @duration .050,roller rocker .........thanks tybob

70 pound for the oil presure at idle :rolleyes: hot.......is not to mutch.....i am ready to spend 30k.

70 pound for the oil presure at idle :rolleyes: hot.......is not to mutch.....i am ready to spend 30k.

Anything over 20 lbs hot I'm happy with but as long as the oil pressure goes up with the RPM you should be fine.
30K should get you a pretty nasty motor. Good Luck.

Hey you asked I answered...:rolleyes: If you don't believe me, believe chris, his dad pioneered this stuff, LC probably forgot more things about buick stage stuff then most people know.:D $30k will get you a top of the line motor too.

it is better to go whit the new school ta aluminium motor or the old s2 motor for a fast low 9sec and dealy driver .....and who bild the ta motor and how mutch thay cost for a complete engine(long block,intake ,trottle body,injector ,header,turbo):biggrin:

it is better to go whit the new school ta aluminium motor or the old s2 motor for a fast low 9sec and dealy driver .....and who bild the ta motor and how mutch thay cost for a complete engine(long block,intake ,trottle body,injector ,header,turbo):biggrin:

Generally speaking, older stage 2 parts are cheaper to come by but most of the time they are pretty used, sleeved blocks, etc. TA performance build the ta blocks and engines. They are in phoenix arizona. My neighbor has one of their engines with a new gt4276 turbo and will be testing it out here pretty soon. How much do the cost? If you were to go to ta and say build me one of your engines with enough power to get my car in the 9's based onweight, chassis and other things, it would probably be around $27k-$34k. That's based on what I know from experience, others might be cheaper or might be more. CPP in texas does an excellent job for stage build as well, something to consider.

ok ,so if ill pay 27-34k is all the engine and everything i need or only the engine whitout turbo injector ect...

thanks

ok ,so if ill pay 27-34k is all the engine and everything i need or only the engine whitout turbo injector ect...

thanks

tybob,
We have built several Stage II combos, T/A Aluminum and Iron Stage II. Give me a call at the shop and I can get you some pretty close $$$ and H.P. numbers on the desired E.T.'s your looking for.
Thanks,
Chris
281-540-FAST